Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jadore It Is

What exactly do you get if you combine or mix, jade with ore?  Jadore of course, a beautiful French word that sums up the beauty of jade and ore, perhaps silver, better yet, please make that gold and so, "Jadore," it is.  Wondered for a while what name for this blogspot and was inspired by some commentary made my a young, Frenchman on Twitter that I follow. 


I am working on a series of articles and astrology discussions that I may combine here or, alternatively, I may construct yet another and separate blogspot for the astrology projections.  Easy enough to build these sites at no cost.  A wonderful way to get the word out there and build a network with others interested in what it is that I have to say and those who wish to also contribue commentary here and at the other associated sites.  Thank you, Blogger!

No comments: