Saturday, April 16, 2011

No Wind Off the Ocean for me Today

I missed the wind off the ocean today.  Confidentially speaking although I had a wonderful day, I'm guilty for not having gone to the Luna Park and Cyclone opening today in Coney Island as I had wanted to.  I changed my mind and spent the day in the park with my pitbull taking pictures.  We had a wonderful time and I have a wonderful new series of designer dog photographics of my dog but, I missed Marty Makowitz and the fun festivities in the rain at Coney Island.  :(

Anyway, it's over now and nothing can be done.  It's a little dreary to be at the rides when the weather is less than sunny, most people stay away and it's colder on the Island so, I bargained to stay closer to home and also to miss the first opportunity day to see the Pablo Picasso, Marie Therese show at the Gagosian Gallery which will also have to wait until next week.

Be that as it may, I came home to find that I had lots of "robot" errors on my blogs and had to undo all the tag insertions or at least I thought I had to which has taken a lot of time and energy.  Most of it is done now, I only hope I did the right thing and that it wasn't unnecessary to delete them.  If the "spiders" will not crawl your blog is your blog cloaked and subsequently invisible?  I could not entirely be sure there are so many cross references to go through. 

Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the opportunity to have these sites for free.  Thank you Blogger! 

No comments: