Friday, July 20, 2012

Amazon Kindle E-Publication Newly Published: Quit! a Smoker's Protocol to Quit Smoking and an Erotic Short Story, Lovely Clarabella Annabelle

Just a drop of shameless self promotion and for your reading pleasure:

Visitors interested in my just published analysis and protocol for smokers to Quit! smoking, please click on the link to your right which will take you to the e-publication on Amazon. Or, you can click the Quit! link immediately above here.

I am writing a series of supernatural short stories that are on the mild side of erotic.  You can find the first story in the series  Lovely Clarabella Annabelle here. 

Eighteen and older only, please. :) 

Give me your feedback, I would like to know what you think. 

Visit my Author's Page on Amazon and drop me a line there. 

 All positive reviews will remain!  :) 

All others will be promptly deleted.  :(

No comments: