Friday, February 25, 2011

Awake early today in order to do dilligence, researching the necessary information I need to make my presence online, on my blogs and hopefully in my visitor's consciousness, a satisfying experience. 

Had to change the radio strictly to Jazz because the filter of the revolutions with horrid details are penetrating my mind as I work.  Transiting Pluto in Capricorn on my birth Jupiter is showing a manifestation of this transit which is right out of an astrology book but that's for another blog, perhaps to be called:  "Bold Axis," which will be going up soon.  If you are interested in the commentary I will be posting on that blog, please return for future forecasts.  I promise I will not have it gloom and doom although, we are living in interesting times to say the least.

No comments: