Friday, April 15, 2011

You Know How it is. I Adore You.

Friends and other adorable visitors, thank you for your visits to J'adore and to my other blogs on Blogger

Please remember to click around, don't be shy about posting commentary and feedback and, consider purchasing photographic enlargements of what you see here if you see what you like.  (PayPal will soon be available, in the meantime, contact me regarding any interest you may have)

What you see here and at my other photographic blog spots are samples of ongoing photographic series that have been underway for some time and as mentioned elsewhere, they exist in special effects:  Haze, blur, fuzz, sand, lace etc. 

I say this as a reminder and because, I adore you and want you to enjoy your visits with me at J'adore and elsewhere. 

No comments: